This month in my class at York, we did a lot of work on visualizing process in online marketing. Instead of just describing ideas and incentives, I had the students draw out ideal paths they want their online visitors (to their website, email or social media) to follow. All the while recognizing that no visitor can be coerced – only encouraged.
I had them start by going to great event marketing sites like Mirvish.com and Bonaroo. There they had to find the different elements and show how they interlinked. Then they had to find and map the opportunities for information capture. What a great task that armed them for creating their own process.
To learn how to do this yourself, I have extracted a piece of my course “Platform: The Technology Piece” for you to work through free of charge. I hope you love it and that it helps you create the same types of strategic processes on your site. As always, I would love to receive your questions and feedback from this free version as well. View and Enroll Here
In addition, to help you visualize not just a process but a “freaking” amazing process that you love, you should jump over to Jeanna’s blog where she shares an inspiring article on The Real Way to Sell.
Excerpt here: (but go read the full post here… and subscribe to the blog)
“Here is your cheat sheet to make more salesâ€¦
- Choose a product or service you freaking love
- Feel good about the price
- Determine how many you need to sell and how often for uber profitability
- Clarify exactly who itâ€™s for and what problem it solves
- What will be different in your customerâ€™s life after consuming your â€˜thingâ€™?
- How will this product or service support your business model and
- Choose the 5 easiest ways to find your ideal peeps
- Nail down who can help you make this thing fly
- Give your peeps a compelling reason to buy NOW
- Know your promise (and deliver on it)
- Partner with your Inner Business Expert and make a plan with inspired
actions and complete by dates
- If they say no, what will you offer them next?
- If they say yes, what will you offer them next?
- Decide where youâ€™ll need to invest money in the project to be totally polished and irresistible
- Design systems to make delivery and customer services easy and professional
- Create daily inner and outer practices to make winning a â€˜sure thingâ€™
- Be excited. Be very excited.
Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who assists high achieving entrepreneurs and their teams to double (and even triple) their profits by leveraging intention, systems and fun. Grab her FREE audio on dialing in your biz here: http://masterpeacecoaching.com/freecd